PriMed Instruments Inc. EZPZ-II Polyp Trap™ are engineered and manufactured to retrieve polyp tissue through the endoscope channel for histopathological diagnosis.
The devices are supplied non-sterile and are intended for single use only.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Optically clear material.
- Easy to see through to confirm present of polyp tissue in baskets.
- Two removable, selectable and numbered baskets.
- Economical evacuation solution for the most common number of polyps removed during colonoscopy.
- Simple turning of the lid or the barrel selects the basket to be used.
- Large numbers printed on baskets allow accurate identification of tissue.
- Basket tabs provide for easy removal from the barrel.
- Centrally located vacuum lumen.
- Fast connection of the device.
- Baskets do not get knocked out during removal of the lid.
- Fine diamond patterned strainer basket bottom.
- Even the smallest tissue samples are collected.
- Optimal size barrel.
- Excellent flow of fluid without blockages.
Other sizes and custom configurations available.