The devices are supplied sterile and are intended for single use only.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- High Capacity Alligator type 2.4 and 2.8mm jaws – Excellent quality large tissue sampling for accurate histological diagnosis. Minimal crush artifact
- Increased Clamping Force of the jaws UNIQUE & NEW! – Over 35% higher clamping force results in better tissue quality with well-defined borders. No slippage during sampling.
- Double Fenestration of the jaws – Effortless removal of the specimen from the jaws.
- Non-reflecting matte finish of the jaws UNIQUE & NEW! – Glare reduction during a procedure
- Plastic Clevis UNIQUE & NEW! – Easier and atraumatic passage of the forceps through the channel of the endoscope
- Ergonomic Handle – Reduced hand fatigue
- ezSlide® Sheath – Smooth insertion and passage of the forceps through the channel of the endoscope
- ezSlide® Inner Liner – Frictionless and controlled actuation of the forceps even in the most tortous anatomy
- Spiked and Non-spiked Jaws – Choice of preferred jaws configuration
This product is protected by one or more of the following Patents:
US Patents: 6,309,404; 7,171,839
Canadian Patent: 2,094,529
Other International Patents and Patents pending
DOWNLOAD THE CROC© SINGLE USE BIOPSY FORCEPS IFU IN PDF FORMAT